Single Slider Tilt &
Single Hung Tilt Windows
Single Slider Tilts are very similar to Double Slider Tilts except that one side is fixed providing extra stability and a cleaner view. The tilt in feature is very handy for second floor windows, especially if you are of small stature and have trouble reaching out to clean glass. Single Sliders are generally designed for back bedrooms, dining rooms, kitchens, and large horizontal openings.
Single Hung Tilts are generally used in older-style homes. Single Hung Tilts are in construction the same as Single Sliders except for the fact that they have spring-loaded mechanisms to hold the sash in place when you slide open the window. Single Hung Tilts are generally for the back, side, or top floor of a house as they have screens on the outside. For exterior appeal Single Hung Windows look good in front bays and bows as an option instead of casements. Single Hung windows can generally suit the style of any room in the house whether alone, or in combination.
- Fusion-welded frame and sash corners add strength and prevents air infiltration.
- Multi-chambered design adds insulation, strength, drainage and prevents condensation.
- Full interlocking system that provides increased security against air infiltration.
- Both sashes tilt in for easy cleaning from inside the home.
- Removable full screen.
- ¾” insulated double strength glass with Super Space S-Class for optimum efficiency.
- Tripe weather-stripping sealing system located on the sash for maximum air and water tightness.