Casement & Awning Windows
Casements are best known as the infamous “Crank Windows”, casements are a great choice for the front of the house as their screens are on the inside of the house allowing a beautiful, clean look from the outside. Casements work on a bulb seal system similar to the concept of how your fridge would close; this is done by compressing the air out of the seal for a tight fit. Awnings are the same construction as a casement except for the fact that there are two locks instead of one. Awning windows are generally done in kitchens, bathrooms and sometimes as an upgraded basement window.
- Welded frame, multi-chambered design and triple co-extruded weather-strip sealing give the insulation value needed to keep your family cozy on cold days.
- 90° sash opening and removable internal screen let you keep your window clean from the inside.
- Multi-point locking system and other features provide the strength and security you want from your windows.
- Dual Arm Truth Maxim hardware ensures years of effortless operation.
- “3/4” insulated double strength glass with Energy Star spacers for optimum efficiency.