Double Slider Tilt &
Double Hung Tilt Windows
Double Sliders are definitely the most convenient window to clean out of all types of windows available on the market today. The tilt in feature is very handy for second floor windows, especially if you are of small stature and have trouble reaching out to clean glass. Double Sliders are generally designed for back bedrooms, dining rooms, kitchens, and large horizontal openings. Double Sliders can also be turned into End Vents(three-panels), for extremely long, or large horizontal openings.
Double Hung Tilts are generally used in older-style homes. Double Hung Tilts are in construction the same as Double Sliders except for the fact that they have spring-loaded mechanisms to hold the sashes in place when you slide open the window. Double Hung Tilts are generally for the back, side, or top floor of a house as they have screens on the outside. For exterior appeal it is best to keep Double Sliders, and Double Hung Tilts away from the front, main floor of a house.
- Fusion-welded frame and sash corners add strength and prevents air infiltration.
- Multi-chambered design adds insulation, strength, drainage and prevents condensation.
- Full interlocking system that provides increased security against air infiltration.
- Both sashes tilt in for easy cleaning from inside the home.
- Removable full screen.
- ¾” insulated double strength glass with Super Space S-Class for optimum efficiency.
- Tripe weather-stripping sealing system located on the sash for maximum air and water tightness.