Fixed Casement &
Slim Fixed Windows
Sometimes known as Low Profile, and High Profile windows. Fixed casements windows are used to match the style of frame for casements. From the outside view fixed casements and operating casements look identical. Fixed Casements are purposely made thicker to match the frame size of operating Casement windows.
Slim Fix Windows are used to match the frames of slider and hung window types. They are often seen in a common combination as seen below. Consumers may have seen houses where Slim Fix windows were used in between two operating Casements. This is not optimal for style and it is a general rule to not mix Slim Fixed windows with casements.
- Welded frame corners, multi-chamber design.
- Fusion welded frame corners add strength and prevent air infiltration.
- Multi-chambered design adds insulation, strength, drainage and prevents condensation.
- ¾” insulated double strength glass with Super Spacer S-Class for optimum efficiency.
- Unlimited range of Architectural shapes.